Hazro City / Chhachh valley
Interview of the month !!!
An Exclusive Interview with the Renowned Lecturer of Government Degree College Hazro,

Hafiz NISAR Ahmad (Behboodi)

Sir Nisar Ahmad is a talented & very professional lecturer in the subject of Economics. He passed the competitive examination of lectureship held by Punjab Public Service Commission in 2004 when he was only 24. He was one of the only thirty successful candidates out of almost one thousand masters degree holder competitors of all the Punjab Province (MashaAllah). He was appointed at Government Degree College Hazro in 2005. A best student of his time is now spreading the light of knowledge in his own area. He is one of the pioneers of those who love to promote extra-curricular activities as well in this college. He is very soft spoken, well-mannered & down to the earth person.
Recently, Yasir Amin got an opportunity to have a detailed & candid discussion with Sir Nisar regarding his personal, past & professional life. We hope that the visitors of the website (http://www.HazroCity.com) would also enjoy this chit-chat cum educational interview.

Yasir Amin: Assalam O Alaikum! Sir how are you?
Nisar Ahmad: Wa Alaikum Assalam! Yasir Al-Hamdulillah, I’m all right, how are you brother?

Yasir Amin: I’m fine Sir; Sir would you like to please tell us about your family background?
Nisar Ahmad: Well Yasir, I was born in village Behboodi on 25th of August 1980. I belong to Saadat Khel tribe of that village. My grandfather Maulana Ghulam Rabbani (R.A.) and his sons Maulana Abdur Rauf Rabbani & Hafiz Muhammad Zahid need no introduction. Qari Saeed Ur Rahman is the brother-in-law of our late father. As you already know that he is a former MPA and provincial minister while his son Qari Atiq-Ur-Rahman is now very active in local politics. My father Haji Fazal Ehsan (Malaysia Wale) himself was a very famous social personality. Our uncle Sufi Mohammad Umar is also a famous person while my brother M. Nasir who is now in Sheffield (U.K.) is one of the famous cricketers of Chhachh area.

Yasir Amin: Sir our visitors would like to know about your student life?
Nisar Ahmad: Yasir, I got my early education from Government Middle School Behboodi while I did matric from Government High School Ghourghushti. During that period I memorized the Holy Quraan (By the Grace of Almighty Allah, I learnt it by heart). I used to write on diverse topics for national level children magazines in this period as well. In the examination of 8th class I got extra- ordinary marks & I was awarded scholarship by the Government of Punjab. I got all my remaining education from Government Post Graduate College Attock. I got my M.A. Economics Degree in 2003 & in 2005 I was recommended by Punjab Public Service Commission for the post of lecturer.

Yasir Amin: Sir did you participate in extra-curricular or co-curricular activities as well?
Nisar Ahmad: Yes, of course. As I have told you earlier I used to write in children magazines. I won a story-writing competition held by daily “Nawa e Waqt”. In college life I performed my duties as the general secretary of post-graduate economics society, joint secretary of Quaid e Azam Society and one of the only two student members of college management committee. I organized eid card decoration competition ,quiz competitions, cricket matches & picnic tours for fellow students. We organized a memorable “Hamd O Naat” competition at Attock College. So Yasir, there are many things to be remembered but I am getting a bit nostalgic now so let’s move to your next query (laughter).

Yasir Amin: Which teacher impressed you a lot?
Nisar Ahmad: I have learnt something from everyone but during my school life my teachers sir Dawood of Hazro & Sir Usman (Late) of Ghourghushti were very kind to me. In college life, I was really impressed by Dr. Mirza Hamid Baig & Sir Ejaz Aslam (Late) had a very attractive and graceful personality.

Yasir Amin: Sir when did you entered your practical life?
Nisar Ahmad: Yasir, as I have mentioned earlier that I joined Government Degree College Hazro in 2005 on the recommendations of Punjab Public Service Commission as a lecturer.

Yasir Amin: Your first impression of Government College Hazro?
Nisar Ahmad: Excellent… Actually I remained almost cut off from our own area for around six years as I spent my that period in Attock city. Overall behavior of the teachers of Government Degree College Attock was not friendly towards their students. They were rather arrogant or it was their professional compulsion. Students were also a bit disobedient. In contrast to that Hazro college is a dream college. Teachers are very keen & committed. The building is magnificent and most of all students are very obedient and soft spoken. I am really proud of my students.

Yasir Amin: Sir, your other hobbies?
Nisar Ahmad: I play cricket or volley ball along my friends in the evening & after Maghrib prayers I log on to Internet or read books. If I get bored then I go to Baithak and have some chit-chat with cousins and friends. On Sunday, I usually go to some picnic place and try to take some photographs of natural green landscape which is my childhood hobby.

Yasir Amin: A memorable and pleasant moment of your life?
Nisar Ahmad: Our father had been having problems with his health for may years. It was my earnest desire to achieve my goals in his life. I am very thankful to Allah that He made my dreams come true. I got my job when he was alive. I can’t express my feelings of the time when I gave (gifted) my first salary to my father.
Besides that I was appointed as an additional superintendent by the University of Punjab in the examinations of B.Com. That examination was held at the Iqbal Hall of Government College Attock. In the same hall I had taken my final year exams just a few years ago. So I felt very pleased and proud (Thanks to Al-Mighty Allah).

Yasir Amin: Sir the saddest moment of your life?
Nisar Ahmad: Our kind and caring father died on 26th of January 2007. His sudden death had a shocking effect on my feelings and emotions. May Allah shower his blessings on his grave and soul.
0 Responses

Post a Comment