Hazro City / Chhachh valley
Yasir: When I started studying in Govt High School Hazro (1994), you use to recite Holy Quran in School assembly and in important events of school, do you miss that time?
Nasir: Yes really I miss those precious moments. You will be astonished that I have learned recitation from my elder Brother Shahid Tareen. He is also a very nice Quran reciter. He always listen Shaikh Syyed Mutawalli Abd Al Aal. I remain recites from my school to college. Because of recitation and Tareen Computer Academy, I was well-known and also got too many friends.
Yasir: Can you tell us your feelings when you come back to your homeland (Pakistan)?
Nasir: No one can explain those feelings in word, but I know one this, when we sleep we dream about our homeland, when we talk we think about our home land. On weekends when our friends get together we always talk about Pakistan our people our land. Some time things make us anxious when we hear bad news and problems of Pakistan. Even when you will ask a little boy living abroad; he will replay you that he is Muslim, Pakistani. But England is also now our country because we live there, we love it.
Yasir: Can you compare England and Pakistan?
Nasir: Look brother: Islam teaches us tolerance and equality. In UK we are not facing any difficulty, we are enjoying equal rights. We are not facing any difficulty in performing religious activities. We are living safe there. Nor we are making trouble for locals of UK neither they are making any trouble for us. They respect us we respect them. Some people who are not giving proper time to their children and just work 24x7x4x12, that is not good. I always give proper time to my children, my children go to school they always win 1st position in class, my seven years old son goes to Mosque and he can now read the Holy Quran. They know their elders and respect them. But it is because of my teaching, I give them proper guidance. I remember my grand mother; she taught us basics & stories about Islam when we were child.
Yasir: Do our people are attached to religion in UK?
Nasir: Yes off course they are. Most of the people are attached with Tablighi Jamat & other Islamic Jamat. Other religious people are also working there. In almost all the Mosques Shab-e-Jumma is performed. There is an Islamic magnificent Missionary Center (Tablighi Markaz) in Dewsbury; people from entire Europe participate in Annual Convention (Salana Ijtemah). Especially people of Chhachh participate in religious activities in spite of very busy life.
Yasir: Please tell us about yourself?
Nasir: I am a straightforward person; I honor others and get honored. Never abuse others. Just like to live with peace and harmony. I am 34 and never fought with any one in my life.
Yasir: Can you share your experience when you left for UK for first time.
Nasir: Simple, it is difficult to leave your home land, but some time you have to. My father is an educated person and he wanted me to continue my education. So I continued my education in UK. I got my first job through a friend as computer instructor, because that institution was in need of a computer teacher who could speak Urdu, Pashto and English. So I started my job in very beginning.
Yasir: Would you like to tell us some about your friends?
Nasir: Most of my friends are from Chhachh, Mirpur & other areas. My best friends are Fida Ahmad & Muhammad Ibraheem (Sheinka) and Sajjad Ali (Turbela), Shoukat Khan Aman, Parwez Khan, Safdar Babu, Rifaqat Uncle, Shamraiz Khan (Mirpuri), brother Khurram, Lala Tasleem Khan (Peshawar), Shahid Sagheer Sahib (Gujarat), brother Tahir, Maulana Aziz Sahib & Abdul Salaam Sahib (Malak Mala CH), Wajid bhai (Gojar Khan) There is a long list of my friends and acquaintances.
Yasir: Is there any competition of Chhachhies & Mirpuries?
Nasir: There is some difference between the culture of both sides. Chhachhies are more traditional and strict to their social values & Mirpuries are modern & advanced more then Chhachhies. The people from Mirpuri who are attached with Tablighi Jamat are also very strict to veil. But both live with brotherhood. Even their businesses are together. They respect each other.
Yasir: Is there any community center for Pakistanies?
Nasir: Yes there are. In our area there is a Chhachh Community Center. There are centers for Sharia, which resolves divorce problems according to Sharia & other cases. Name of our cricket teams are like Attock West bowling and west bowling. One of our friends Mr. Aurangzeb is running a cricket team with name of Chhachh. Mr. Nadir Khan from our village is also running their Sweet Shop (Attock Sweat Shop), also a meet shop named Attock Meat Shop located in Bradford.
Yasir: England is a multicultural county; people from all the continents are living there. Do your think that differences exist between Pakistanis and Indians?
Nasir: Indians are our neighbor and some time there is bickering on country level. But in UK there are not too many differences. Even Pakistani and Indian play in each other teams. They participate in each other ceremonies. Especially when there is cricket match between Pakistan and India there remains a thrill on either sides for their countries. Non Muslims do respect for our religion efforts. For example; in front of us, they do not drink or eat in Holy month of Ramadan.
Yasir: Sir what’s your Shop name & other activities?
Nasir: My Shop name is Tareen Computer Businesses, which is located in the area of West Bowling in Bradford. About other activities I love & play cricket, as U know Cricket is a famous game in Chhachh valley & also in Pakistan. I have a Cricket team, some of players are Indian.

Yasir: The best moment of your life?
Nasir: When I remembered The Holy Quran by heart at the age of 12 year. Maulana Sikandar Khan (RA) was the founder of first Islamic school in our village. He was very kind and missionary person. He was a real Sufi. He had bequeathed his life to serve the Holy Quran.
Yasir: Would you like to say something for those Chhachhi people who want to migrate to UK.
Nasir: Sure, They must go there for Education. But if some one is spending too much amount to migrate to UK, then it is better to invest that money in this country, it is our country and we should think about it. I am also planning to come back to Pakistan after completion of My Ph.D.
Yasir: Which section of www.HazroCity.com attracts more to the people over there?
Nasir: Entire site, because people want to remain in touch with Hazro & Chhachh. They always want to know the latest news & video clips about Chhachh. Majority of people check HazroCity.com on daily basis & they like it. Especially the News, Currency Rates, Interviews etc, that’s why Chhachh attracts them more. It is your appreciate able effort. As I told U before that when I visit the website of HazroCity.com first time through a link by YouTube.com, tears were rolled in my eyes. The majority of people like to make Wallpaper by the pictures of Chhachh valley from HazroCity.com. When people ask about admin of HazroCity.com, I tell them he is my student in computer. That is also an honor for me.
Yasir: As you are aware that some area of Chhachh valley is still backward in education and other developments. How HazroCity.com can play a part in this regard?
Nasir: Off course, HazroCity.com can play a significant part in this regard. It can become a proper forum to discuss the problems faced by the people of Chhachh. There should be an organization, which should collect funds for education and other needs of people, proper record of everything should be maintained. A separate section for all these activities on HazroCity.com should be dedicated, so the people who are funding can see the use of their donations. I will discuss this matter with our people in UK, also U have need to start a donate system in the web. So people will help you to improve more & facilitate the web or U may donate the extra amount to Welfare societies in Chhachh valley. I like the efforts of Sheinka village people in U.K. They are much organized & helping poor people in their village.
Yasir: Do you like to give any message for HazroCity.com visitors?
Nasir: Be positive; think positive for yourself and others. Tolerate others. Love humanity. Live with peace. Regard others so they regard you. Be prepared for life after death, deliver peace to world. My contact #, +(44) 798 880 7975.
0 Responses

Post a Comment