Hazro City / Chhachh valley
Yasir Amin: Your incomplete dreams?
Nisar Ahmad: Allah has given me almost everything that I beg from him. Now I would like to have a Hajj journey along with my mother & other family members.

Yasir Amin: Sir would you like to please tell us about your nature and personality?
Nisar Ahmad: Well Yasir, I should confess that I am a very sensitive rather an over sensitive person. People sometimes complain that I don’t talk a lot so now I try to act like a talkative person (laughter). I can’t see even strangers in any kind of trouble.

Yasir Amin: Which type of people attract you?
Nisar Ahmad: Humble, Sympathetic & gentle in nature people really attract me. As for as our profession is concerned I really appreciate dutiful and sincere to their job people.

Yasir Amin: Do you like poetry and fine arts?
Nisar Ahmad: Yasir, though I have a very strong inclination and tendency towards poetry but I try to avoid it. It makes me depressed. During my college life I used to write both serious and funny poetry for college functions.

Yasir Amin: Your favourite perfume?
Nisar Ahmad: I love all kinds of perfume. “Hugo Boss”, “White Musk” & “City Excite” are my favorite perfumes.

Yasir Amin: What do you like to see in others?
Nisar Ahmad: Humbleness, Contentment, mildness of nature.

Yasir Amin: What do you dislike?
Nisar Ahmad: Arrogance and unnecessary harshness.

Yasir Amin: Are you a religious person?
Nisar Ahmad: Yasir, my guiding principle is
“Live for this world as if you will have to live for one thousand years and live for the other (eternal) world as if today is the last day of your life”.

Yasir Amin: Your favorite dish?
Nisar Ahmad: I like spicy food. Dishes made at the home attract me.

Yasir Amin: Names of the students of whom you expect a lot in the future?
Nisar Ahmad: Yasir! Now you are conspiring against me (laughs). If I mentioned the name of one single student others will be discouraged. Its difficult to choose a few students out of hundreds of students but I have expectations of Safdar Khan (Kotkay), Kashif, Suleman (Barazai), Aneeq Ahmad Mughal (Hazro), Gul Bahadur (Musa), Saeed, Sohail (Ghourghushti), Hafeez Ur Rahman (Qutab Bandhi) and Zeeshan (Nartopa). Insha Allah they will contribute to the welfare of our area and society.

Yasir Amin: People who are abroad and you miss them?
Nisar Ahmad: This is again a lengthy list. My brother Nasir Khan, my nephews (Abdul Basit, Ubaid Ullah, Shahid Salim, Khalid and Mudassar Salim, my cousins Saeed Ahmad, Mufti Hussain Ahmad, Shafaqat & Liaqat Zaman, Rashid, M. Qasim, Siddiq, Ahmad Nawaz, Ilyas & Imtiaz all are in U.K.) all are in U.K.

Yasir Amin: What are the real problems of Chhachh valley in your opinion?
Nisar Ahmad: I think there is only one big problem of Chhachh valley that is lack of literacy and general awareness. All the other problems arise because of this main problem. I give you one example, when you come to Hazro from eastern side (Our villages) you have to go through Motorway tunnel. You know tunnel looks like a river when it rains. Our people will daily go through dirty mud & water but never bother to inform the relevant authorities. They are unaware of their rights. Although the attitude of authorities is always discouraging in Pakistan but you have to inform them at least. There are only eight permanent teachers in our college. I myself have to deliver lecture to at least three hundred students daily. A single teacher has to take the burden of four over-crowded classes. In this modern age when the new generation is getting business and computer education our students are forced to study outdated subjects. I think people themselves should elect people who can provide better future to them regardless of cast, race & party basis.

Yasir Amin: Problems of Pakistan?
Nisar Ahmad: Feudal system is a big obstacle in the progress of our motherland. Absence of justice is also affecting our society very badly. In a society, where the law is different for rich and poor people how can you long for peace. In my opinion the whole social system needs to be reshaped .Parents, teachers and Ulema can play a vital role in this regard. Our nation needs a new generation who is well aware of the standards of living set by the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H.). Our old generation especially politicians are suffering from moral and psychological diseases like greediness, vanity and inferiority complex.

Yasir Amin: What is the reason of moral deterioration of our society?
Nisar Ahmad: These problems are rising because of the evolutionary process also. You can’t absolutely stop them from arising. Actually our old generation had not so much exposure to the rest of the world. Our new generation is now aware of the social , cultural and political happenings of the world through print and electronic media. That is why you see our new generation copies the lifestyles of footballers, cricketers and film stars and the problem of generation gap is arising. Moreover the people of sub-continent suffer from a sense of inferiority complex and a sense of deprivation. I don’t exactly know why but our people are very fond of concealing their original selves. People are never happy with what ever they have. When a lay man goes to a office he is not even attended to while an influential man gets a warm welcome, even if he comes for an illegal matter. People are respected on social status basis not on humanitarian basis. Our politicians love to be printed on the first page of a newspaper distributing cheuqes among the poor and needy people but they will never do it for God sake.

Yasir Amin: Sir! Do you take part in the social welfare activities of your village?
Nisar Ahmad: In my opinion, a person should not limit his social activities to a specific area. One should try to help others wherever he is. This help may be in the form of financial support or just in the form of emotional support.

Yasir Amin: Your favorite personalities?
Nisar Ahmad: The most cultured, civilized and well-mannered personality of this universe is my favorite personality and who can be this except Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) in the personalities of recent past Shaheed e Pakistan Hakim Muhammad Saeed is my favorite. Moreover our teacher professor Ejaz Aslam Qureshi and my father (Late) Haji Fazal Ehsan both were very kind and graceful persons.

Yasir Amin: Your expectation from Chhachhies?
Nisar Ahmad: Our people should keep their traditions alive but at the same time they should adopt to the demands of twenty first century as well. In this age of globalization one can’t survive if he is cut off from the rest of the world.

Yasir Amin: What new segments would you like to see at http://www.HazroCity.com ?
Nisar Ahmad: As our teens are going through a period of SMS and hand phone mania., you can start a portion of funny SMS and poetry. A substantial coverage be given to local sports events specially those of cricket. In daily questions you can put up queries regarding contemporary local, national & international entertainment and political issues.

Yasir Amin: Your message for Chhachhies who are away from their motherland?
Nisar Ahmad: In my opinion, they should keep on helping the deserving poor people of our area. I often come across students who can’t pay their fee and have to quit their educational institutions because of poverty. Widows of our area often go through unexpressible circumstances. These women have to work in many houses to earn bread for their children. Well-off people of our area should help them. Many young girls are not getting married because their parents don’t have the money to buy dowry for them. Instead of donating their money to so-called social workers,. our people should help them through their honest relatives. Secondly, our people should educate their new generation. People of the remote areas of Pakistan are now sending their childrens to countries like U.K. and U.S.A. but our people despite living in these countries are not interested in getting their children educated.

Yasir Amin: A lesson giving incident of your life?
Nisar Ahmad: In this world, every now and then one has to go through such experiences, but the sudden death of my father was a big lesson for me in itself.

Yasir Amin: Your message for Chhachhies?
Nisar Ahmad: Stick to your traditions but accept the new ideas as well. Let’s abandon the politics and religion of sectarianism and enmity. Let’s join our hands to spread the smile of joy and happiness on the sad and gloomy faces of our people. Let’s pull ourselves out of the clutches of so called religious and political leaders.

Yasir Amin: Sir! Have you ever thought about your death?
Nisar Ahmad: Yes Yasir! Before going to bed in night, I always think about my death. I would like to leave such students behind who would carry on my mission of spreading the light of knowledge.

Yasir Amin: Sir, last question about you. Are you satisfied about your life?
Nisar Ahmad: By the grace of Allah, I have the habit to be always thankful to Allah whatever the circumstances are.

Yasir Amin: Your views about http://www.HazroCity.com ?
Nisar Ahmad: It’s an amazing site. I wonder how you manage so many things alone. I personally like the designing and lay-out of the site. I go through the Guest Book specially. As you know Yasir, I am very fond of photography so I really love the pictures of Chhachh valley in this web. I don’t think there would be a site like yours especially of a town like Hazro. I feel proud of your efforts. The way this site is getting popular you will soon be feeling very proud about it.

Yasir Amin: Thank you very much for sharing your past experiences, present views and future plans with us.
Nisar Ahmad: Thank you too Yasir bhai.
0 Responses

Post a Comment